Navigating The Complexities of VCE – Face-to-Face
19 March, 2021
Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
This session is designed to alleviate parent anxiety and stress in understanding the VCE system and help navigate a complex system especially for those with additional needs.
- Is your child stressed about subject selection?
- Are they feeling pressure to decide their future now?
- Are you struggling to understand what VCE is?
- Do you know what an ATAR is?
- Do you understand SACs and Outcomes?
- Do you know how examinations work?
OUR NAVIGATING VCE SESSION ANSWERS ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE.
THIS SESSION IS SUITABLE FOR ALL PARENTS OF STUDENTS IN YEAR 9 AND ABOVE