Senior Psychologist, Educational & Developmental Psychology Registrar
Stephanie is a senior psychologist and educational and developmental psychology registrar. Stephanie has a decade of experience working in school settings and in private practice. Stephanie loves to work with children, adolescents and their parents and is passionate about supporting them through developmental challenges. As a proud mum of three, Stephanie has developed a strong interest in empowering parents with brain-based tools to help their children thrive and navigate the world around them.
Stephanie has experience working with and assessing a range of mental health challenges and developmental disorders, including stress, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD and more. Stephanie understands the value of collaboration when helping her clients achieve their full potential, and consults with educators and other professionals who form part of her clients care team.
Stephanie is trained to deliver Secret Agent Society and PEERS©, both of which are evidence-based social skills programs aimed to equip children and adolescent’s with the confidence to handle life’s social and emotional demands.
Beyond work, Stephanie enjoys staying active, sharing quality time with her family and friends, travelling and good coffee!
- B.Psych (Interpersonal & Organisational), Victoria University
- Grad Dip Psych, Victoria University
- M Psych (Educational & Developmental), Melbourne University
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Currently completing Educational and Developmental Psychology Registrar Program
- 3-21 years old
- Anxiety & Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behaviour Support
- Social Skills Training
- Grief and Loss
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Teacher strategies/school liaison
- Cognitive & Learning Assessments