Educational & Developmental Psychologist
Natalie is an Educational and Developmental psychologist who works with children, adolescents, young adults and families.
Natalie is passionate about supporting neurotypical and neurodiverse individuals including those who are autistic, ADHD or who have a specific learning disorder (SLD) or intellectual disability.
Natalie provides person-centred therapeutic intervention and uses a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and neuroaffirming framework.
Her interest areas include neurodiversity (including PDA), parent support, school consultation, anxiety and emotion regulation. She administers cognitive, educational, ADHD and autism assessments and provides professional development to schools.
Natalie is a passionate and creative practitioner. She values collaborating with her client and their care team to establish and implement intentional goals and accommodations. She appreciates neurodiversity and is passionate about supporting those with extra special needs
Natalie was the recipient of the 2023 Australian Allied Health Early Career Excellence Award.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual Disability
- Cognitive and Educational Assessment
- Positive behaviour management
- Emotion Regulation
- Toilet Training
- Friendship and social skills
- School and education planning
Want to book an appointment?
To book an appointment, please call us on (03) 9988 7760.