BOARD APPROVED SUPERVISOR
Melissa Juzva is an Educational & Developmental Psychologist and Board Approved Supervisor. Melissa’s career as a psychologist has involved work in all sectors of education in Victoria and as such she believes it is imperative to work closely with schools to assist them in supporting the young people she works with.
For over 25 years Melissa has been providing assessment, counselling, group interventions, professional development and parenting seminars on a range of topics that supports psychological wellbeing and cognitive development of young people.
Melissa has spent most of her career assessing and supporting autistic young people and their families. Melissa also provides ongoing supervision to psychologists gaining their endorsement in Educational & Developmental Psychology as well as university students.
- Educational and Developmental Psychologist
- BA (Hons), Victoria University
- M Psych (Child & Educational) Monash University
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society since 1997
- Fellow of the College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- Board approved supervisor
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Honorary Fellow Melbourne University
- Honorary Fellow Monash University
- Social Groups
- School Liaison
- Supervision of Psychologists
Melissa no longer works in a therapy capacity and spends her time in supervision and coaching roles.