Kelcey is a provisionally registered psychologist with a Master’s in Applied Neuroscience who has experience working with children, adolescents, and young adults. She works in the areas of Autism, ADHD, OCD, emotion regulation, anger, anxiety, depression, and learning difficulties. She has experience in evidence-based techniques including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) to create supports that fit the needs, strengths, and goals of each client. She values a holistic approach that tailors her interventions to suit the needs and goals of the individual and their family. Kelcey is passionate about acknowledging and valuing individual diversity and draws from a range of intervention approaches to help clients achieve their goals.
Kelcey has experience conducting cognitive assessments and ADHD assessments for all ages.
- Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) University College Dublin
- Higher Diploma in Psychology from University College Dublin
- Master of Applied Neuroscience from King’s College London
- Member of the Australian Association of Psychologists Inc. (MAAPi)
- 8-25 years of age
- Anxiety and depression
- Depression and low mood
- Learning difficulties
- Emotion regulation
- Parent support and training
- Friendship skills
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Psychological assessment (cognitive, educational, neurodevelopmental)
Want to book an appointment?
To book an appointment, please call us on (03) 9988 7760.