Late Notice Policy
Updated 13th October 2023
We’re proud to run on time so you can plan your day effectively.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment you must provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice to avoid a fee.
- If you miss an appointment without notice the full fee will apply.
- We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of scheduled appointment times, and we do take extenuating circumstances into consideration.
- Missed appointment: Full Appointment Fee Payable
- Late notice change of appointment: Full Appointment Fee Payable
- Medicare Rebates and Health fund benefits do not apply to these fees
We don’t ever want to charge you for missed appointments. All you need to do is give us 48 hours notice. In the case where you may not be able to, the following options are available.
- Changing your appointment to telehealth
- A parent only appointment
- A resource building session – this is where your psychologist will use the time that you are unable to attend a late notice appointment to create a resource for you to use at home or school (please note that Medicare rebates do not apply to resource building or other indirect services)
Help us NEVER charge a missed appointment fee by giving 48 hours notice to avoid full fees.
You’ll receive an SMS reminder 3 days before your appointment. Can’t make it? Simply call 99887760 and let us know. That way we stay on time and you avoid late fees.