We are seeking a psychologist to provide evidence-based interventions to children, adolescents and/or young adults at our Niddrie Clinic. This position is being offered as a full-time or part-time employed position with an excellent remuneration package. We would love you to tailor a position to suit your areas of interest, ongoing therapy, short term intervention, assessments, consultations, a niche area, the list goes on…
The practice offers excellent consulting rooms; abundant referrals, email, internet and telephone access; on-site reception services and admin support; practice management software; and marketing services. We also offer in-house training, CPD budget, EAP, supervision and collegial support to our team members.
Our ideal candidate
- Enjoys making a difference to the lives of their clients and contributing to the success of the team as a whole.
- Is always seeking to learn and improve in all areas of skill development, reflective practice and personal development.
- Shows empathy in every action.
- Embraces diversity.
- Listens without judgement.
- Gets excited about evidence-based care.
- Loves collaborating to provide a holistic approach.
- Is proactive in communicating.
- Practices with authenticity and honesty.
- Is organised and efficient in managing their own time and administrative tasks.
- Is not afraid of a challenge and works towards meeting KPIs on a regular basis.
- Masters and/or Doctorate in a relevant field of psychology
- Eligible for registration or provisional registration with AHPRA
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Demonstrated ability to administer, score, interpret and provide a high quality written reports for WPPSI-IV, WISC-V, WAIS-IV, WIAT-III.
- Demonstrated understanding of & ability to conduct assessments for Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and other developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated understanding/ interest in assessments of cognitive ability, specific learning disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders and behaviour. Assessments is your passion.
- Able to function autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Board approved supervisor registered with AHPRA
The successful applicant will be provided with:
- Individual and group supervision with a team of board approved supervisors
- In-house professional development activities as well as a CPD & Supervision budget
- Support to develop career goals and establish your own niche area if desired
- Opportunities to gain experience working with a wide range of clinical presentations.
- Experience in delivering group therapy interventions
- Opportunity to develop and progress their career within the organisation
- Industry best systems, processes and administrative support
Please forward a cover letter and your resume with a least two referees to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion prior to submitting your application please feel free to call our clinic director Melissa or our practice manager Claire on 99887760.
For further information, please visit our website at https://www.solutionpsychology.com.au/join-our-team/ or contact Melissa Juzva on 9988 7760