- Exciting new Permanent position
- Lead a growing team of Psychologists
- Exceptional remuneration package with performance bonus
- Enjoy role diversity, autonomy, and flexibility
Due to continued growth, our award-winning practice is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional and skilled Psychologist to join us in this exciting new role. You will not only become a part of our well known and highly respected team but help shape and lead Solution Psychology through its next phase. Our principal psychologist will play a key role as we grow. As we are looking for the right candidate we are flexible with time fraction from three days to full time.
About Solution Psychology
Solution Psychology is a purpose built 6 room private practice located on Keilor Rd, Niddrie, Melbourne, with easy access to the freeway and ring road.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality, evidence-based psychological services to children, adolescents and their families, delivered with warmth, professionalism and commitment.
Our vision is to reduce waiting times for psychological services, deliver a learning environment for the team all within an amazing physical space and in doing so, help as many children, adolescents and families as possible.
Why choose Solution Psychology?
- Opportunity to apply your wealth of experience and help shape who we become
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our experienced and early career Psychologists
- Collaborate with peers across our allied health network
- Role Diversity – Apply your business and leadership skills while maintaining a minimal clinical role
- Enjoy the security of a permanent position
- Flexibility to design your own case load and choose your referrals
- Access to onsite car park and easy access to public transport
- Generous, highly competitive remuneration package
- A rewards based role with flexibility to reduce your clinical role
- An established, well-regarded practice with high client demand and strong referrals
- Flexible work arrangements, including working from home options
- A covid-safe practice which includes air purifiers and large working spaces – we take the safety of you and our clients seriously
- A family friendly, supportive workplace focused on client and clinician wellbeing
- A well-resourced, modern, spacious and professional working environment – with a kitchen, a good coffee/tea, endless Kit-Kats, and a purpose built store room filled with curated resources.
- Well-developed policies and procedures
- Leading practice management software and IT systems, filled with even more digital resources.
Your New Role
- Providing advice to management on clinical quality
- Providing advice on new clinical programs and services that could be added to the suite of services
- Mentoring a growing team of Psychologists and Provisional Psychologists as well as students on placement.
- Managing your own clinical case load
- Impromptu supervision for complex cases
- Provide supervision sessions to Psychologists undertaking their Endorsement program either as a primary or secondary supervisor
- Collaborate with our leadership team to enhance the future direction of Solution Psychology
- Ensure that administrative and clinical team are meeting KPI’s
- Work closely with the practice manager to oversee the day to day operations of Solution Psychology
- Ability to develop rapport and trust with Psychology Contractors who work independently as well as employees who have critical KPIs to achieve
- Demonstrated ability to act as Consultant to Psychologists
- A Team player who works collaboratively with the leadership and team members
- A strategic thinker who contributes to continuous improvement, helps identify issues and solutions that will benefit current and future Solution Psychology directions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience
- Registered with the Psychologists’ Board of Australia
- Completion of Psychology Board approved supervisor training program preferably with experience as a Clinical Supervisor
- Experience leading a team of Psychologists highly regarded
Please forward a cover letter and your resume with a least two referees to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion prior to submitting your application please feel free to call our clinic director Melissa or our practice manager Claire on 99887760
Please note that the recruitment process may begin earlier than the advertised closing date. For further information, please visit our website at https://www.solutionpsychology.com.au/join-our-team/